Do you need low-carb breakfast ideas?
Occasionally I like eggs, but not every day. Now that I’m on the Trim Healthy Mama plan, I have to come up three or four “S” breakfasts per week. When I was following Atkins, it was seven days a week.
Eggs are cheap, healthy and quick, but it’s easy to get tired of them.
Fortunately, there are quite a few bloggers out there that have created some Satisfying, low-carb breakfast recipes that aren’t egg dishes!
Many of these recipes are also paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, and/or allergy-friendly!
Low-Carb Breakfast Cakes
- 1. Snickerdoodle Mug Cake from All Day I Dream About Food
- 2. Almond Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from A Home with Purpose (photo 1)
- 3. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake from Briana Thomas
- 4. Superfood Breakfast Bars from Counting All Joy
- 5. Vienna Plum Cake from I Breathe I’m Hungry (photo 2)
- 6. Coffee Cake from Rhonda Sue
- 7. Coconut Breakfast Bake from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- 8. Almond-Crusted Breakfast Cheesecake from Joy Filled Eats (photo 3)
Muffins! – for ONE or MANY
- 9. Blueberry Struesel Muffins w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting from I Breathe I’m Hungry (photo 1)
- 10. Cheese-Stuffed “Cornbread” Muffins from Grassfed Mama
- 11. Apple Cinnamon Muffin in a Mug from Simply Healthy Home
- 12. Balsamic Berry Coconut Muffin in a Mug from Oh Sweet Mercy
- 13. Warm Chai Pancake Muffins from Joy Filled Eats
- 14. Boston Crème Mini Muffins from Briana Thomas
- 15. Chocolate Mega Muffin from A Home with Purpose (photo 2)
- 16. Cinnamon Roll Muffins from The Fabuless Wife (photo 3)
- 17. Nutella Stuffed Muffins from All Day I Dream About Food
Low-Carb Breakfast Cereals (hot and cold)!
- 18. Warm Chia Porridge from A Home with Purpose
- 19. Butter Pecan Breakfast Porridge from Briana Thomas (photo 2)
- 20. Cinnamon Faux-st Crunch Cereal from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- 21. Nutty Banana Crunch Cereal from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- 22. Strawberry Granola from Simply Healthy Home (photo 1)
- 23. Low Carb Granola from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- 24. Granola from Jen Saves
- 25. Good Morning Trail Mix Muesli from Counting All Joy (photo 3)
Pancakes, Waffles & French Toast (things you put syrup on)
- 26. French Toast in a Bowl from Briana Thomas (photo 3)
- 27. Pumpkin Roll Pancakes from Joy Filled Eats (photo 1)
- 28. Pumpkin Bread French Toast from I Breathe I’m Hungry (photo 2)
- 29. Chia Seed Blender Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Syrup from All Day I Dream About Food
- 30. Coconut Waffles with Strawberry Sauce from Joy Filled Eats
- 31. Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Waffles from Joy Filled Eats
- 32. Blueberry Waffles from A Home with Purpose
- 33. Oven Dutch Pancake from Gwen’s Nest
Delicious Donuts & Perfect Pastries (yes, they’re low-carb, too!)
- 34. Cinnamon Twists from All Day I Dream About Food (photo 3)
- 35. Mexican Cheese Danish from Jen Saves
- 36. Sunday Morning Cinnamon Rolls from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- 37. Cinnamon Spice Doughnuts from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- 38. Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts from Briana Thomas (photo 1)
- 39. Pumpkin Pie Donuts from Sister Uglier
- 40. Bacon-Studded Maple Donut Holes from I Breathe I’m Hungry (photo 2)
- 41. “Sugar”-Crusted Almond Pastries from Joy Filled Eats
- 42. Chocolate Mini Donuts with Ganache Glaze from Briana Thomas
- 43. Raspberry Cream Danish from Joy Filled Eats
Other Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas
- 44. Lemon-Raspberry Crepes – from All Day I Dream About Food (photo 2)
- 45. Egg-Free Breakfast Scramble from Anointed With Oil of Joy (photo 3)
- 46. Sausage Rolls & Gravy from Nana’s Little Kitchen (photo 1)
- 47. Breakfast “Biscuits” from Simply Healthy Home
- 48. Chia Yogurt Delight from A Home with Purpose
- 49. Egg-Free Breakfast Skillet for One from Simply Healthy Home
- 50. Corned Beef Cauliflower Hash from I Breathe I’m Hungry
What is your favorite, go-to, low-carb breakfast? Tell me about it in the comments below!
Pin this for later!
This page may contain affiliate links. They help keep this site up and running, so THANKS for checking them out!
For more information visit our site policies page.