Here it is. The THM menu I promised to have up last Thursday. When you’re a perfectionist, making up a weekly menu is very time-consuming!
This menu includes 7 each of dinners, lunches, breakfasts, morning snacks and afternoon snacks. I’ve included all the recipes or links to recipes.
This THM menu:
- is completely gluten free
- contains ingredients that are easy to find locally
- has meals and snacks that are quick and easy to make
- includes all of the prep instructions at the appropriate times so you will be ready to cook
- has a shopping list with all of the ingredients
- contains all the recipes or links to recipes – all available for free (pictured below are just a few)
Instructions/amounts are for FOUR servings. If you have more family members, you can increase the amounts as needed. Some of the recipes are for 8 servings, and leftovers are used for lunches later in the week.
There is a complete shopping list, too! You should be able to find everything you need at Walmart or your store(s). If for some reason, you can’t, I’ve included some resource links below.
Like I said above, you should be able to find all of the ingredients locally. If you need help, here are some online resources for harder-to-find ingredients.
what THM deliciousness are you eating this week?
what is your favorite recipe website with on-plan foods?
Pin this for later!
This page may contain affiliate links. They help keep this site up and running, so THANKS for checking them out!
For more information visit our site policies page.