I’ve gotten a few emails lately from ladies who have fallen off the THM wagon and are struggling to get back on.
I’m going to come clean here and admit that I’m having the same problem.
I’ve had plenty of excuses. We’re down to one car so it’s hard to find time to do a proper shopping. I’m too tired. I’m too busy with the blog. I’m too busy with homeschooling and cleaning the house and doing laundry, and …
The fact is that I can’t get things done because I feel terrible. I feel terrible because I’m not eating healthy food.
No more excuses!
I just have to stop making excuses and make my health, and the health of my family, a priority. The lack of nourishing meals has taken its toll on me and my family. We’re tired, lethargic and irritable. We have lots of aches and pains and trouble sleeping, too. It’s time to go back to feeling awesome!
Are you ready, too?
Sign up here to join the challenge! It’s completely free, and you’ll have access to tons of help and encouragement.
If you haven’t started THM…
If you are new to Trim Healthy Mama, you can join in, too. You’ll need the Trim Healthy Mama Plan book, but you can get started with us while you’re reading it! You can find more information on this page. Then check out my THM resources!
But… It’s the holidays! Is now the right time to try to start?
Now is the BEST time to be back on plan! I, too, thought about waiting until after Christmas to start again. When I mentioned this to my mom she replied, “Do you know how much damage you can do in a month?!”
Aren’t moms smart?
She’s right. Christmas and other holidays are not excuses to continue to abuse our bodies with sugar and deprive ourselves of nutritious food.
Reasons to Start NOW:
- Sugar detox before temptations are staring you in the face.
- Have energy for fun family outings, shopping, wrapping gifts, parties, and all of the other things you will want to do this month.
- Start the new year already on your way, and have the physical and mental health needed to begin working toward other goals.
What you get by joining the challenge:
- weekly menus – I’ll be posting my menus each week and sending you the link. They include 3 meals and 2 snacks for each day, and prep reminders, too. You don’t have to follow my menus, but they will be available to make it easier for you if you wish. If you want to plan your own menus, check out this post!
- encouragement – I’m going to be doing this along with my readers, and we can keep each other on track! I’m also starting a Facebook group so we can all the challenge members can motivate one another. The link to join the group will be emailed to you!
- holiday help – recipes, accountability, tips for overcoming seasonal obstacles and more!
- updates – You will receive notification about new Trim Healthy Mama posts, recipes and resources.
- holiday help –
- a surprise – There will be a giveaway at the end of the 5 weeks, and challenge participants will each receive an extra entry!
The five-week challenge will officially start on Sunday, December 4th. HOWEVER, if you are late seeing this, please jump right in from where you are! You don’t always have to start at the beginning, and every day on plan is a day closer to your goals!
what are your excuses?
what keeps you from being on plan?
Pin this for later!
This page may contain affiliate links. They help keep this site up and running, so THANKS for checking them out!
For more information visit our site policies page.